How can financial planning help my career?
Financial Planning allows you to maximise the opportunities presented by the various stages of your career and make use of the financial levers through these important transitions; leaving you free to focus on your work demands. Our trusted expertise has given many families peace of mind that they can fulfil their family and working ambitions safe in the knowledge that they are financially secure and can live their best lives.
VWM has been working alongside senior partners, QCs and Judges for over 16 years and our award winning team works closely with equity partner transitions, those taking Silk and those moving to the judiciary.
- How best can I deal with income irregularity and a twice yearly tax bill payment?
- Can I afford to move to the judiciary and when? How will this impact my family’s finances?
- At what point will I be financially independent, selecting the work I want safe in the knowledge that I can enjoy the lifestyle I and my family want?
- How will taking Silk affect my family finances and the path to financial independence?
- What can I do now to optimise my family’s financial future so that I can take advantage of the opportunities that come my way professionally?
If you would like to discuss how financial planning could help you answer these questions and more please get in touch.
“We were recommended to VWM by several colleagues in the legal profession; they really understand the financial and personal landscape of being a self-employed lawyer and the advice they have provided for us has always thoroughly and deeply reflected that.
” Richard Meade QC, 8 New Square
“Really solid and comprehensive all-round advice”
James Mellor QC, 8 New Square Intellectual Property.
LONDON – CONSULTANCY ROOMS
116 Pall Mall , St. James’s
London SW1Y 5ED
95 Douglas Street
Glasgow G2 4EU
T 0141 229 4004